1. Select “Income” from the the main navigation, then select “Deposits”.
2. Click into the Create Deposit section.
3. If you do not see any payments to deposit, see the story titled How to apply a customer payment to an invoice
4. First, from the dropdown select the checkbook you will be depositing the customer payments into.
5. Select the deposit date.
6. Click the checkbox for the customer payment(s) creating the bank deposit. You may select the header check box to select all available customer payments to be deposited.
7. When ready to take to the bank and post to your checkbook, click “Save Deposit”.
If you have a reduction to a deposit such as an approved discount, some sort of pre approved terms, or even cash removed from the deposit, see the article How to apply a deposit reduction