NOTE: If you have to handwrite a check you will still need to record that item into your checkbook. This can be done by creating a check and selecting the "Handwritten" box next to Payee ID.
1. Select “Banking” from the the main navigation, then select “Checkbook”.
2. Select the appropriate checkbook where you will create the check.
3. Select ‘Checks’ across the tab section atop the posting screen
4. Select the handwritten box next to Payee ID.
5. You will now see a Check # input field in the top right corner of the check window, next to the Date field.
6. Enter the aligning check number of the handwritten check.
7. Select “Enter Check”.