1. Select “Income” from the the main navigation, then select “Deposits”.
2. Click into the Create Deposit section.
3. If you do not see any payments to deposit, see the story titled How to apply a customer payment to an invoice
4. First, from the dropdown select the checkbook you will be depositing the customer payments into.
5. Select the deposit date.
6. Click the checkbox for the customer payment creating the bank deposit.
7. When ready to take to the bank and post to your checkbook, click “Save Deposit”.
In the event you have more than one customer payment to deposit, see the article How to make a single deposit from multiple customer payments
If you have a reduction to a deposit such as an approved discount, some sort of pre approved terms, or even cash removed from the deposit, see the article How to apply a deposit reduction
Please sign in to leave a comment.