1. As an account admin, select “Checkbook Transactions” under the Settings tab on the main navigation.
2. Select the appropriate checkbook that you would like to edit a previously reconciled item.
3. Set the appropriate start and end dates to edit your previously reconciled transaction.
4. Find the transaction you would like to edit, and click the inline edit icon.
5. Edit the desired information and click “Update”
NOTE: you may edit all items except the transaction amount. Amounts cannot be updated as they will cause your previous reconciliations to become unreconciled.
To edit or void a previous reconciliation period transaction, you will have to undo the reconciliation period. To do this, see the article How to undo a reconciliation period