1. Select “Reconciliation” under the Banking tab on the main navigation.
2. Select the appropriate checkbook that you would like to reconcile.
3. Enter your bank statements beginning balance. If you have completed previous reconciliations for this account, the beginning balance will pre-populate with the previous reconciliations ending balance.
4. Enter your current bank statements ending balance.
5. Enter your current bank statements closing date.
6. Individually match the cleared items on your bank statement back to the posted items in your checkbook register. As items have cleared your bank statement, work back to your checkbook register and clear the items by selecting the checkbox to the left of the line item.
7. As you begin to clear items, you will see the unreconciled amount updating to reflect the current status of your reconciliation. For more information on your unreconciled balance see the article, What is an unreconciled balance
NOTE: You may save the reconciliation at any time. You may also add an item if you have to record an additional item in your checkbook. Don’t worry, when you jump to your checkbook, your reconciliation will save.
Lastly, when you are reconciled and the status bar adjusts, you may close the reconciliation period by clicking “Close Rec. Period”. You will receive a confirmation. To print the reconciliation report, go to reports.