1. Select “Banking” from the the main navigation, then select “Checkbook”.
2. Select the appropriate checkbook where you will create the check.
3. Select ‘Checks’ across the tab section atop the posting screen
4. Enter the payee’s information. If you have setup your vendors, you may retrieve their profile via the Payee ID field. Enter the checks amount, and track whether or not the payment will be included for year-end 1099 processing.
5. Be sure to enter the payments distribution by selecting the account number, account description, and the distribution amount. For split distributions select ‘+ Additional Payment Distribution’ to add another row. Be sure your distributions total the amount of the check.
6. Select ‘Enter Check’.
7. The check will then be visible below in a table called, “Unprinted Checks”.
8. To print the check, see Check Printing