1. Select “Expenses” from the the main navigation, then select “Payables”.
If you are directed to the setup for assigning ledger accounts, see the article How to setup my account assignments
2. Click into the “Create Payable” section.
3. Enter your vendor information by typing the Vendor ID or Vendor Name into the first two fields. You must retrieve a vendor from your vendors database or create a new in the vendor list. This will populate all of your vendors information To setup vendors, see the article How to create a vendor
4. Enter additional payable information, the payable date, the due date, terms, and the PO/Ref#. You may also enter a note in the Notes section.
5. Define whether or not the payable is for a 1099 recipient.
6. Enter the payables expense distribution. To enter a split distribution, select “+ Additional Expense Distribution”.
7. When complete, click “Post Payable”