1. Select “Banking” from the main navigation, then select “Checkbook”.
2. The mid section of the checkbook screen will present you with your unprinted checks. To create a check to be printed, see the article How to create a check to be printed
3. Select the check to be printed by clicking the checkbox on the left.
If you would like to print more than one checks you may select the checkbox next to the date, creating a batch of checks. For more information on batch printing, see the article How to print a batch of checks
4. If this is your first printed check, be sure to enter the check number that aligns with the paper check stock ready for the printer.
5. Once selected, click “Print”.
6. A PDF file will automatically download containing the check layout to be printed on the preprinted check.
7. Enter the paper check stock into the printer, being sure your check numbers align, and the paper check has the correct orientation for your printer. Print the PDF file onto the numbered checks stock.
8. Confirm your checks have printed properly by reviewing the printouts. (Be sure all items align properly and will be cleared through the bank.)
If all checks have printed correctly press “Complete Review”. All printed checks will then be posted to the checkbook.
9. If you had any printing errors, please see the article How to handle check printing errors
Please sign in to leave a comment.