When processing a check, a distribution is required to balance the entry in the ledger. This is typically an expense account, the purchase of an asset, or the reduction of a liability. For more information on the assignment of distributions, see the article What are debits and credits?
Articles in this section
- How to create a check
- How to create a check to be printed
- How to edit a handwritten check
- How to edit an unprinted check
- How to handle check printing errors
- How to order checks & envelopes
- How to post a voided check
- How to post handwritten checks
- How to print a batch of checks
- How to print checks
Please sign in to leave a comment.