1. Select “Lists” from the the main navigation, then select “Sales Items”.
2. Click into the “Add New Vendor” section.
3. Provide a Sales ID and complete the appropriate fields of information. You may also click “Add Photo” to upload a photo.
4. If you already have the sales item created, select the inline edit icon to the right hand side of the sales item you would like to edit.
5. In the right hand side of the creation window you will see a checkbox that notes excise tax on the sale when creating an invoice. This will not be visible by the customer, only for internal reporting purposes. Check the box if you would like to track excise tax applicable sales items.