1. Select “Income” from the the main navigation, then select “Invoices”.
If you are directed to the setup for assigning ledger accounts, see the article How to setup my account assignments
2. Click into the “Add Invoice” section.
3. Add your service or sales items but starting with their ID or Item Name. You must retrieve a sales item from your sales item list or create a new one in the sales item list. To setup sales items, see the article How to create a sales item
4. Adjust the quantity if necessary. Apply discounts if desired and the sales item allows it.
5. Add additional notes to the invoice such as conversation notes or pricing notes. These will not be printed on the invoice and can be edited.
6. Review invoice items and click, “Post Invoice”. If you want to save the invoice as a pending invoice click, “Create Invoice”.