1. Select “Banking” from the the main navigation, then select “Checkbook”.
2. Select the appropriate checkbook where you will create the check.
3. You now have two methods to create and post a check, paper printed or handwritten.
To print paper checks see the article, How to create a check to be printed
To post handwritten checks see the article, How to post handwritten checks
4. When creating your check, enter a label in the field called “Memorized Label”.
5. When you have entered all data that you would like the system to memorize, which can include check amounts, click “Memorize”. You will be prompted with a confirmation.