Future dated items are those items (checks, deposits, & EFTs) that are dated after the statement end date stated on the reconciliation report.
Articles in this section
- How to clear transactions
- How to edit a reconciled item
- How to reconcile my bank account
- How to undo a reconciliation period
- How to view my reconciliation report
- What are deposits in transit
- What are future dated items
- What are outstanding checks
- What is a checkbook reconciliation?
- What is an unreconciled balance