Outstanding checks are those checks (including EFT Payments) that have been recorded in your checkbook register but have not yet made it to or cleared your bank statement by the statement end date.
Articles in this section
- How to clear transactions
- How to edit a reconciled item
- How to reconcile my bank account
- How to undo a reconciliation period
- How to view my reconciliation report
- What are deposits in transit
- What are future dated items
- What are outstanding checks
- What is a checkbook reconciliation?
- What is an unreconciled balance