The statement end date refers to the bank statements end date. Users may also refer to this date as the accounting period end date, perhaps the month end date.
Articles in this section
- How to clear transactions
- How to edit a reconciled item
- How to reconcile my bank account
- How to undo a reconciliation period
- How to view my reconciliation report
- What are deposits in transit
- What are future dated items
- What are outstanding checks
- What is a checkbook reconciliation?
- What is an unreconciled balance