1. Select “Banking” from the the main navigation, then select “Checkbook”.
2. Select the appropriate checkbook where you will post the EFT Payment.
3. Select “EFT Payments” across the tab section atop the posting screen
4. Enter the EFT Payment description. If you have setup your memorized transactions, you may retrieve their profile via the Memorized Label field. Enter the EFT Payments amount.
5. Be sure to enter the EFT payments distribution by selecting the account number, account description, and the distribution amount. For split distributions select ‘+ Additional EFT Payment Distribution’ to add another row. Be sure your distributions total the amount of the EFT Payment.
6. Select ‘Post EFT Payment’.