NOTE: If you have handwritten a check that is no longer usable, or void, you may want to post the voided check to your checkbook history for an audit trail. This option becomes useful when trying to locate checks when gaps in check numbers are found.
1. Select “Banking” from the the main navigation, then select “Checkbook”.
2. Select the appropriate checkbook where you will post the voided check.
3. Select ‘Checks’ across the tab section atop the posting screen
4. Enter the void checks information. You may simple type void if you would like. Enter the checks value as $0.00 and a distribution to the intended vendors distribution account.
5. Select the handwritten box next to Payee ID.
6. You will now see a Check # input field in the top right corner of the check window, next to the Date field.
7. Enter the aligning check number of the voided check.
8. Select “Void Check”. Then Confirm the Void.