1. Select “Banking” from the the main navigation, then select “Checkbook”.
2. Open the checkbook you want to edit an unprinted check from.
3. The mid section of the checkbook screen with present you with your checks that are unprinted.
4. The inline edit icon will allow you edit your checks account distribution. Because this is an item to printed, if you need to edit any additional information, you will need to delete and recreate the check to be printed.
5. When you have updated the unprinted checks information, click “Update Check”.
NOTE: Previously reconciled checks cannot be edited from the checkbook history screen. To edit previously reconciled items, see the article How to edit a reconciled item