1. Select “Checkbook” under the Banking tab on the main navigation.
2. Click the dropdown under Checkbook and select “Create New”
3. Enter an account number associated with the checkbook. If you would like to create a new account number select “create”.
4. Enter a checkbook name. This name does not have to match the GL Account Description. For example, the GL Account Description may say “Bank of America”, while the Checkbook Name may say BofA.
5. Enter the bank name, routing number, and account number. If you would not like to save your account information, you may type “0”.
6. Click “Submit”