1. Select “Journal Entries” under the Accounting tab on the main navigation
2. In the top right corner select import.
3. If you do not have the import template, download the template here.
4. When you open the template, be sure to separate journal entries by the entries date. Next, type the journal entries description.
5. Next enter valid account numbers followed by the Account description and the transaction amount. Debits are positive and credits are negative numbers.
***Account descriptions are not required for each account, only the header is required to import.
6. You can enter 1 or many entries, just remember to separate them by the entries date. For example:
7. When your file is complete. Save it to an easy to find location and click upload file in the window. Select your journal entry import file, and click upload. You will receive a confirmation or error message when the import is complete.
Note: Headers to the import template must match the Crunched import template.
Download import template here: